Hong Kong Style BBQ Pork (Char Siu) Rice
Made withPun Chun Char Siu Sauce, Pun Chun Premium Soy Sauce
Pun Chun Product
Pun Chun Char Siu Sauce3 tbsp
Pun Chun Premium Soy Sauce2 tsp
Shaoxing wine2 tbsp
Fried egg1 pc
Cooked Choy Sum2 stalks
1. Wash pork shoulder and marinate and at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. Pre-heat oven at 200C, place the pork and marinate sauce on the tray.
3. Line the baking tray with foil, bake for 50 minutes.
4. Flip it over, brush some marinate sauce, bake for 10-15 minutes.
5. Take out from oven, let it rest for 10 minutes.
6. Cut Char Siu in slice. Pour sauce in a bowl.
7. Put on rice with fried egg and choy sum, pour some sauce on top.